RemoteLock Now Works With Z-Wave
In news that was announced today, RemoteLock has extended its smart lock platform to include Z-Wave Locks from Schlage, Yale and others through integration with Vera Controllers.
Using the RemoteLock software integration with Vera Controllers, property managers and commercial businesses now have the ability to manage multiple smart locks across doors and properties with multiple lock models.
Check out our Help Center Instructional overview: Vera and MiOS Integration Overview.
Expanding RemoteLock Technology To Other Lock Brands
RemoteLock continues to perfect the access control experience for property managers and owners. With thousands of businesses and rentals using the technology, RemoteLock has now added August, Kwikset, Mercury, Schlage, and Yale locks to its management platform, that also includes its own WiFi smart locks under the RemoteLock brand.
This gives enterprise functionality in a user friendly software and allows businesses and management companies the opportunity to manage any door on the property.
Enterprise Functionality to Any Lock
This announcement is part of the RemoteLock strategy to expand its Lock Cloud Platform to other locks.
Additional functionality provided by RemoteLock for Z-Wave locks controlled by Vera, include:
- View and manage all users, across all locks, from anywhere.
- Grant or revoke access to multiple locks with one easy step.
- Create time-limited codes with configurable expiration dates and times.
- Create employee access schedules.
- Generate event driven alerts for battery warnings, unlocks and more.
- Control any door, from anywhere.
- Powerful partner integrations with Airbnb, HomeAway (VRBO, Escapia and v12), Guesty, Barefoot, Streamline, Rental Desk, iCal and others.
- Advanced reporting functionality across all locks.