To login to your ResortLock account, go to connect.remotelock.com
The ResortLock Dashboard is designed to provide ResortLock owners the ability to quickly create guest codes, view their bookings and view past guest history.
New ResortLock Guest
The first component of the dashboard allows users to create new guest codes.
- Start by selecting the Location, and then the ResortLock for the new guest code.
- Enter a name for your guest
- Enter an email for your guest if you wish to automatically send your guest an email with the access code. Click here for more information on guest email templates.
- Choose the Start and End date for the guest code. ResortLock codes can only be set for the top of each hour.
- Click Create to generate the code. ResortLock codes are typically 10-digits. If they are longer than 30 days or cross over the end of the year, they will be 12 digits.
- To shorten a 10-12 digit Resortlock code: Press and hold * for about 2-3 seconds until you see a solid green light. Once you see the solid green light, enter the 10-12 digit code, then #, then enter the shorter code, followed by #. Finally, test the code to ensure it’s working.
- One-time Access. Selecting "One-time Access" during the guest creation will only allow the designated pin code to work once before expiring. The code must be used between the indicated start and end times and will only work for one entry.
Your new guest code will be added to the Dashboard Calendar (if their code starts within that month) as well as the guest code Active/Pending list (if their code starts within 30 days).
The dashboard calendar provides a calendar view of all your guest bookings.
Navigate from month to month via the arrow controls in the upper right corner of the calendar section. Return to the current month by clicking "today".
Active/Pending and History
The far right column of the dashboard contains the Active & Pending Guest codes. The Active/Pending tab will show the guest codes that are currently active or upcoming (pending) within 30 days.
Selecting the "History" tab will show you the expired guest codes that have passed.
To edit a guest name or delete a guest code, click on the 3 menu dots to the right of each guest code. Deleting a guest code will delete the record from both the list view and the calendar.
Note: Deleting a ResortLock guest code from the web application does not delete the code from the lock itself. Once a code is provided to a guest it cannot be revoked remotely. Removal of a RemoteLock guest code can only be done on the keypad of the lock.